Hyderabad: In consideration of the Police Martyr Memorial Run on Sunday, police has enforced the following traffic restrictions around Hussain Sagar between 0600 hours to 1000 hours. The marathon will start at Peoples Plazza, Necklace road and will finish at Peoples Plaza, Necklace Road, Hyderabad.
- Traffic coming from Rajbhavan, Anandnagar and Panjagutta towards Kharatabad flyover will not be allowed and diverted towards Nirankari at VV statue junction.
- Traffic coming from Mint Lane & I-Max theater will be diverted towards Kharatabad flyover at Necklace Rotary.
- Traffic coming from Iqbal Minar side and intends to proceed towards Secunderabad will not be allowed towards Telugu Talli Junction and Upper Tankbund and will be diverted at the Old Secretariat Gate on to the Telugu Talli Flyover, Lower Tankbund road, DBR Mills, Kawadiguda x road and Bible House.
- Traffic coming from Hill fort road will not be allowed towards Ambedkar Statue & NTR Marg and will be diverted towards Iqbal Minor at Telugu Talli Junction.
- Traffic coming from Liberty will not be allowed to go straight towards Ambedkar statue, Upper tankbund and will be diverted towards GHMC Office-I.T.Lane-Telugutally /Himayatnagar at Liberty.
- Traffic coming from DBR Mills will not be allowed towards Childrens park/Upper Tank Bund and diverted towards Kattamaissamma / Kawardiguda.
- Traffic coming from Karbala Maidan will be allowed upto Childrens Park and diverted towards DBR Mills and Lower Tankband.
- Traffic coming from Rasoolpura towards Nallaguta under Railway Bridge will not be allowed and diverted towards Ranigunj x road.
General public are requested to avoid Tank Bund road, Necklace Road, NTR Marg road and take alternate routes to reach their destination and cooperate with the Traffic Police.
Post expires at 10:41pm on Monday December 19th, 2016