Doctors at Rohini super speciality hospital managed to save one patient, but the other could not get hold of as he was very close to the flames.
Warangal: A woman and a man died in a fire mishap that broke out at the Rohini super speciality hospital situated in Hanamkonda on this Monday evening. According to the police department, the fire was triggered by a short circuit in the operation theatre present on the second floor of the hospital. A leaky cylinder also blew up toting to the blaze.
Read More: Hyderabad Metro’s medians block water flow
Two surgeries were happening when the theatre was caught on fire. Doctors even managed to save one patient, but the other one could not be saved as he was very close to the flames. He was well along brought out by fire-fighters but expired while experiencing treatment in another hospital. He was recognized as J. Kumaraswamy from Venkatraopally at Chityal Mandal of Jayashankar Bhupalapalli district. Numerous hospital staff and attendants agonized from the smoke inhalation and were sent to MGM hospital, where one lady, Mallamma, expired.