TS EAMCET 2017 Application has been released. Here, candidates can get the details about TSEAMCET 2017 including application form, eligibility, exam dates and application form has been announced from 15th March 2017 and will be available till 15th April 2017.
Candidates can fill and submit the TS EAMCET 2017 application form via online mode only. There is no other mode to get the application form. The application form has been announced from 15th March 2017 and will be available till 15th April 2017. After filling application form, there is no need to send the application form.
- Rs 250/- For SC/ST
- Rs 500/- For others
- Indian national, PIO & OCI candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- For engineering courses, candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2
- For engineering courses, candidates must have completed the age of 16 years.
- Online application starts – 15th March 2017
- Online application end (without late fee) – 15th April 2017
- Application form correction – 16th April to 21st April 2017
- Exam date – 12th May 2017 (Announced)
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET (link is given above).
- Make the fee payment using online or offline mode.
- Fill the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the images of photograph & signature.
- Read and accept the declaration and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application and keep safe for future references.
- To fill the Application from: Click Here
Mandatory Details required:
|S.No||DETAILS REQUIRED||DOCUMENT TO BE
|1||TS – AP Online Transaction Id. (if payment is being made through AP Online Centre)||Receipt form from AP Online Centre|
|Credit card or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit card / Debit card||Credit Card / Debit Card|
|2||+ Qualifying Examination appeared or passed
+ Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
|Marks Memo / Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent|
|3||Stream Applied for (E), (AM), or Both (E&AM||Eligibility Criteria in the EAMCET-2017 website|
|4||Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|5||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|6||Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|7||Income of Parents (Income Upto Rs.1.0 lakh or UptoRs. 2.0 lakhs)||The Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority|
|8||STUDY DETAILS||Study certificates from Class I to Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent|
|9||Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.) and Application number of the Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST only)||The Caste Certificate issued by the MRO / Competent Authority|
|10||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|11||Aadhaar Card details||Aadhaar Card|
The following system requirements need to be available to comfortably browse EAMCET-2017 official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in/.
Mode of payment:
|TS – AP ONLINE||Debit Card / Credit Card|
|1. Choose your nearest TS /AP Online centre. 2. Visit any of the above centers with the following mandatory details like: a. Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination b. Name of the Candidate c. Father’s Name d. Date of Birth. e. Mobile number Stream applying for E or AM or E & AM||1. If you choose the payment using Debit card / Credit card mode, go through the Instruction booklet carefully and be ready with ALL the required details for ONLINE SUBMISSION. 2. Click on “MAKE PAYMENT” button and proceed by filling the required details|
|You will receive a receipt from of the Registration fee payment containing a Transaction Id. From the payment center.||You will be redirected to the Payment Gateway site. Note down the “Reference No.” for future correspondence. Note: During the Payment process, don’t click on Back / Refresh buttons or don’t close the Browser page abruptly.|
|Visit eamcet.tsche.ac.in along with the receipt form.
With the receipt form details and click on the “Application Form” button
|After your Payment is successful, (A “Transaction Id.” Will appear on the screen. Note down the “Transaction Id.” Then proceed with the “Application Form” filling process.|
For more Education News: Click Here
- Fill the Application Form with the required details.
- After completion, Verify ALL details carefully and click on “SUBMIT”.
- Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains “Registration No “and application details.
- Save the “Filled in Online Application Form” and take a Print for future references.