SBI PO Recruitment 2017: Good News for all the aspirants who are searching for the Bank Jobs 2017. SBI (State Bank Of India) had issued the recruitment notification for filling the 2313 Probationary Officer posts. Aspirants who are desperately searching for the SBI Bank Jobs can apply for SBI Po Recruitment 2017 through online. Candidates who willing to apply for this notification required to have the SBI PO Eligibility of graduation in any discipline from any recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised by the government of India. Applicants required to have the age, not more than 30 years and not less than 21 years as on 1st April. Applicants are suggested to read the SBI 2313 PO Recruitment 2017 Notification before applying for the post.
Candidates who are ready to apply for the SBI PO Jobs 2017 need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100 by the SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates and Rs. 600 by the General category candidates. Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the preliminary examination, Main Examination and Interview. Candidates can apply for this notification till 6th March 2017.
Organisation Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Recruitment Advt. No. CRPD/PO/2016-17/19
Total No. of Vacancies: 2313
Post Name: Probationary Officers
Job Category: Central Govt Banking Sector Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
State Bank of India PO Vacancy Details Category Wise:-
|SBI PO 2017 Vacancies (Incl. Backlog Vacancies)|
|SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Backlog Vacancies|
Eligibility: The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Age: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on April 1.
SC/ST/PWD : Rs 100 (non-refundable)
General and OBC: Rs 600 (non-refundable)
Selection process: The examination will be held in two phases preliminary and main. The candidates who will qualify in the preliminary exam will have to appear for the main. Successful candidates in the main examination will be called for group exercises and interview.
SBI PO 2017 Exam Dates to Keep in Mind:-
|Online Registration Dates||07th February to 06th March 2017|
|Dates to Edit Application Form||07th February to 06th March 2017|
|Dates to Pay Application Fees||07th February to 06th March 2017|
|Prelims Call Letter Download Dates||15th April 2017 onward|
|Online Preliminary Exam Dates||29th & 30th April and 06th & 07th May 2017|
|Preliminary Results Date||17th May 2017|
|Online Main Exam Admit Card Dates||22nd May 2017 onward|
|Main Examination Date||04th June 2017|
|Mains Result Declaration Date||19th June 2017|
|Interview Call Letter Availability||26th June 2017|
|Dates for GD & Interview||10th July 2017 onward|
|Final Result Release Date||05th August 2017|
|Pre-Examination Training (PET) Dates for SC/ST Applicants|
|Pre-Exam Training Call Letter Download Dates||07th April 2017 onward|
|PET Exam Dates||17th to 22nd April 2017|
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested and willing to apply online can follow the process to apply for this notification
- First of all, open the official website or just open a link arranged below.
- Click on a Careers link available in a homepage at the top.
- Now, click on SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2017 link.
- First, download the notification pdf file and then read all the eligibility details along with other instructions.
- After going thoroughly, choose the tab titled as Apply On-line Now.
- Submit your Name, Professional Details, and Email-ID to register the new application.
- A Provisional Registration Number along with Password will appear on your screen after a successful registration process.
- Now, Re-login to fill up the mandatory fields in an application form.
- Upload your scanned images of photographs, signature, and certificates.
- At last, press “FINAL SUBMIT” button to register the filled up information.
- Save it and take one or two prints for further reference during the selection procedures.