SBI PO Final Result
The final result or the interview/GD results of SBI (State Bank Of India) that had been lead for the recruitment of Probationary officers is probable to be confirmed on September 30, 2016.The mains examination result had been confirmed previous and the eligible candidates had been called for the interview/GD by the bank. Currently the result of Interview/GD is waited for and it is probable to be available on September 30, 2016.
SBI (State Bank of India) each year announcements recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary officers and invitations applications from the candidates qualified to be positioned in the post. This year also the SBI called online applications from the aspirants and positively done the first two phases of choice namely Prelims exam and mains exam to shortlist the appropriate aspirants. The aspirants who had eligible the mains exam had seemed for the interview at the arranged place and time. Now they are excitedly waiting for the result as it is the final stage of assortment. Giving to the sources the final result is probable to be confirmed on September 30, 2016. The candidates can check their result from the link below when its announcement.
SBI PO Final Result 2016
- Title of the Organization: SBI (State Bank of India).
- Title of The exam: SBI PO interview/GD
- Segment Of The Exam: 3rd phase
- Date Of The Exam: As set by the bank
- Category: Results
- Status: estimated on September 30
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Procedure to Check SBI PO Final Result 2016
- Go to the official website of SBI (State Bank of India).
- Click on the careers tab on the home page
- Then and there click on the concerned advertisement of SBI PO and choice interview result probationary officers 2016
- Enter all the essential information like your registration number and date of birth or password in the as long as fields.
- Click on Submit Button.
- The result page will be showed on the screen.
- Check your result and proceeds a printout of the page.
For More Education News