Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 4354 Constable, SI Online Form from www. jhpolice.gov.in on or before 04.09.2017
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission had released the recruitment notification for filling 4354 vacancies in the posts of Constable, SI. Candidates who are eligible for the criteria and Interested can apply online from the official website jhpolice.gov.in. Applicants required to have the qualification of Matric or 10th to apply for the Constable post and who have qualification of graduation or equivalent from any recognized University can apply for the SI Recruitment. Aspirants are suggested to check the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 notification before applying for the post. Applicants are advised to apply for the notification on or before the last date.
Applicants Should have the age not less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years as on 01.08.2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules and regulations of the Govt. Candidates belong to General & OBC Category need to pay the application fee of Rs. 460/- where as others need to pay the application fee of Rs. 115/- through online. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online examination prelims, Mains, Physical test and Medical test. Applicants who are interested and eligible for the criteria can apply online from the official website jhpolice.gov.in on or before 04.09.2017.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Organization Website: www. jhpolice.gov.in
Number of Vacancies: 4354
Post Wise Vacancies:
|Name of Posts||Posts|
|Sub Inspector||1544 Posts|
|General Constable||2810 Posts|
|Total Posts||4354 Posts|
Jharkhand Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Those candidates who want to apply for constable post they must have 12th passed certificate and for sub inspector post applicants must possess graduation from a reputed and recognised university.
Age Limitation: Candidates should attain 18 years and age relaxation for reserved category (SC/ST) candidates provided according to recruitment rules.
Pay Scale :
Police SI :- Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
General Constable :- Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on the score of Physical Test, Written Examination, Medical Test, Personal Interview and Merit List.
Important Dates For Jharkhand Police Constable SI Recruitment 2017
Online Application Starting from – 9th Aug 2017
Online Application Form Last Date – 8th September 2017
How to Apply:
- First of all the candidate go through the official link that is “jhpolice.gov.in“.
- Then check for career option and click on the application link for Jharkhand Police SI and Constable Recruitment Test for 4354 Vacancies.
- Furthermore It will redirect to application form.
- Click on the application form of Jharkhand Police Bharti.
- Then candidate must fill all the required fields in application form.
- Upload Recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Before submit application form you need check once again for all details filled are correctly and accurate.
- Consequently, You need to pay application fee through online banking/ Credit card / Debit card.
- In addition, after completing the payment candidate can Take a print out of application form for future recruitment process.