Indian Navy Recruitment 2017-Apply online for SSC officer posts.
Indian Navy has released notification for unmarried male and female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer vacancies as Pilot and Air Traffic Controller for the Course commencing Jan 2018. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 11-03-2017 to 31-03-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Job Role: SSC Officers-Pilot/Air Traffic Controller
- Candidates who have passed Engineering degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course (with Physics &Maths in 12th Standard) in any discipline from a recognised university /educational institute with 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular /integrated course respectively.
- For ATC entry, the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
|Air Traffic Controller||Born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 1997; both dates inclusive||Male or Female|
|Pilot(MR)||Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1999; both dates inclusive||Male or Female|
|Pilot(Other than MR)||Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1999; both dates inclusive.||Male or Female|
- Eye Sight(For both Pilot/ATC): Distant Vision 6/6, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind
- Height(For Pilot):5 cms with correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
- Height(For ATC): Male–157 cms Female – 152 cms with correlated weight, as per age and height.
Candidates will be selected based on SSB interview (Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Test, Psychological Tests, Group Task Test and interview).
Pay scale offered is Rs 72,444/- (per month).
For more Education News: Click Here
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 11-03-2017 to 31-03-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
2. Candidates need to scan the photograph, Signature and relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Select the desired post & Read all instructions
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Now take a printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online : 11-03-2017
Last Date to Apply Online : 31-03-2017
Job Location : Across India
Method of Application : Online