Godaddy, is the world’s well-known Domain Name Registration Company that offers great benefits to its customers.
GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), a popular internet domain name registration and web hosting corporation, this week publicized that it has prolonged its partnership with cloud-based website security solutions firm SiteLock. The intention is to deliver small businesses a more inclusive security contribution.
As part of the prolonged partnership with SiteLock, GoDaddy will currently offer two new website security features, TrueSpeed CDN and TrueShield WAF. The new aspects are intended to “make it simpler for small business proprietors to protect their company websites, while still operating effortlessly.”
New Offerings from the GoDaddy SiteLock Partnership
TrueShield WAF (web application firewall) key features and benefits include:
- Simple setup: GoDaddy says this cloud hosting WAF has automated setup to place a layer of safety against spiteful website traffic.
- Proactive protection: The aspect is projected to make sure that your client information and distributed website content are sheltered from common attacks counting cross website scripting and SQL injections.
- Prevention: GoDaddy says the aspect also means website content will be endangered from possibly unsafe spam comments and backdoor admission to website files will be jammed.
In the meantime, TrueSpeed CDN (content delivery network) key structures and paybacks include:
- Better performance: GoDaddy says the web hosting service will progress your website’s loading times, in turn enlightening its SEO ranking.
- Better reliability: The business claims CDN helps as an extra protection net in case of a server overwork.
- Better user experience: To end with, the fast-loading and consistent website that results should reduce bounce rates and retain more visitors on your website for more time.
“Numerous people might assume that security breaches only occur to large firms, but in realism small businesses are just as weak to spells as any other business,” told Wayne Thayer, the Vice President of Security of GoDaddy. “Our business with SiteLock arms those commercial owners with tools that make it simple for them to retain their websites protected, and confirm they continue to accomplish quickly and consistently.”