Filpkart is one of the leading E-Commerce platforms in India. In these days, purchasing a premium-end smartphone has developed an even harder task, as their rates keep growing progressively. This is why Flipkart’s ‘Pixel Exchange Festival‘ might act as a boon for those who want to upgrade their present smartphone to Google smartphone.
Flipkart’s Pixel Exchange Festival is giving out discounts of up to Rs. 26,000 on exchange of your present smartphone. The pixel exchange festival persists from 18 November to 25 November. As a chunk of this festival, the e-commerce hulk is also proposing extra 5 percent off on the smartphone for Axis Bank Buzz credit cards.
If making use of HDFC Bank credit cards, clients can get additional Rs. 7,000 off on the smartphone. To read the complete terms and conditions for the offer, attentive readers can head directly to Flipkart’s official website.
The offers are valid on following models of Google Pixel:
- Google Pixel (Quite Black, 32GB) presently priced at Rs. 57,000
- Google Pixel (Quite Black, 128GB) priced at Rs. 66,000
- Google Pixel XL (Quite Black, 32GB) priced at Rs. 67,000
- Google Pixel (Very Silver, 32GB) priced at Rs. 57,000
- Google Pixel (Very Silver, 128GB) priced at Rs. 66,000
- Google Pixel XL (Very Silver, 32GB) priced at Rs. 67,000
Conversely, Google Pixel XL (Quite Black, 128GB) and Google Pixel XL (Very Silver, 128GB) both estimated at Rs. 76,000 have gone out of stock from the website.
In our testing of the conversation program, we observed that holders of iPhone 6s Plus might be the only ones suitable to avail the complete discount of Rs. 26,000 as most other smartphones appear to fetch a much lesser value when compared to the Apple smartphone.