DSSSB 1074 Grade IV DASS, JE LDC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
DSSSB Recruitment 2017: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board had released the advertisement for filling the 1074 vacancies for the post of Grade IV DASS, JE LDC. The candidates who are interested and eligible for the criteria can apply online from the official website www.dsssbonline.nic.in. Applicants required to posses the qualification of as provided in the notification. Applicants are suggested to check the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Grade IV Recruitment 2017 notification before applying for the post. Aspirants are advised to apply for the DSSSB Grade IV DASS Recruitment 2017 Advt No. 01/17 Notification on or before the last date
Applicant’s age limit should be in between 18 years and 37 years as on 01.08.2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the govt. Applicants are asked to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- by the general and OBC candidates where as others are exempted from paying the application fee. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and Interview. Applicants who are interested can apply online from the official website www.dsssbonline.nic.in on or before 21.08.2017
DSSSB RECRUITMENT 2017 – 1074 LDC STATISTICAL ASSISTANT POSTS | APPLY ONLINE
Name of the Organization: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Organization Website: www.dsssbonline.nic.in
Name of the Post: Grade IV DASS, JE LDC
Number of Vacancies: 1074
Total No. of Vacancies: 1074
- LDC – 34
- Grade-IV (DASS) – 480
- Grade-II (DASS) – 221
- Statistical Assistant – 260
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 05
- Draughtsman Grade-III – 52
- Field Assistant – 10
- Food Safety Officer – 05
- Librarian – 06
- Librarian – 01
- LDC: 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Grade-IV (DASS): 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or university. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Grade-II (DASS): Degree from a recognized university in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture
- Statistical Assistant: Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Operational research /Mathematical Statistics/Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Mathematics /Commerce (with Statistics as one of the subject / papers in Post Graduation/Graduation level
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Institution or equivalent.
- Draughtsman Grade-III: Matriculation or equivalent from a Board or institution recognized by state/central 02 years diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized institution.
- Field Assistant: Matriculation or equivalent from a Board or institution recognized by state/central Govt. 02 years diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized institution
- Food Safety Officer: A degree in food technology or dairy technology or bio technology or oil technology or agriculture science or veterinary sciences or bio chemistry or micro biology or Master degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from recognized university or Any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by Central Govt.
- Librarian: Graduate from a recognized university with diploma in Library Science. One year’s professional experience
- Librarian: Bachelor’s degree in Library science or Library and Information science of a recognized university/institute
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be below as,
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 37years
- Rs.100/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Nil- for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
Candidates will be selected based on applicant’s performance in Written Test & Interview
Last date for Submission of Application: 21.08.2017
How to Apply:
- Log on to DSSSB careers page at official website www.delhi.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the DSSSB Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of DSSSB Recruitment 2017 online application form
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply