BSNL 2017 Recruitment released for Graduate Engineers for the post of JTO-Junior Telecom Officer 2510 Vacancies.
BSNL 2017 Recruitment released for Graduate Engineers for the post of JTO-Junior Telecom Officer 2510 Vacancies. Eligibility details and application process are given in below.
BSNL 2017 Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Junior Telecom Officer-JTO|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||6 April 2017|
- E/B.Tech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) and are required to appear for GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected
four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IT
- Age Limit: Candidate should not be below 18 years and not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of online applications from the candidates (i.e.as on 31st January 2017).
BSNL Recruitment: Vacancies-Circle Wise:
|Andaman & Nicobar||13|
|Northern Telecom Region||28|
|North East – I||91|
|North East – II||17|
|Uttar Pradesh [West]||117|
|Chennai Telecom District||37|
About BSNL JTO Training:
- The candidates selected will have to execute a Bond in the format as specified by the Company to serve in BSNL over a period of two years from the date of the appointment as JTO(T)( JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER TELECOM) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post in particular time.
- The candidates selected should have to successfully undergo training period as per the plan laid down by the Company. If the official do not qualify for the pre-appointment training in the 1st attempt they have made, he/she will be given one more chance to qualify for the pre-appointment training exam, failing the both attempts he/she will not be appointed as JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer
Telecom) and he/she has to appear as fresh in the subsequent Direct Recruitment Examination.
- During the training period, the Direct Recruited JTO(T)( Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) will be entitled to Stipend (Training Allowance) as decided by the BSNL from time to time.
BSNL Recruitment Selection Process: The mode of selection is through VALID GATE SCORE-2017 which has been conducted by IIT Roorkee, in the month of February 2017
Application Fees: The online registration shall commence from 06-03-2017 and shall close on 06-04-2017. The prescribed examination fee of Rs 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for OC/OBC candidates and of Rs300/- (Rupees three Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.