BPSC Recruitment 2017 has released an official notification for the post of Assistant Engineers(Civil and Mechanical).
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released an official notification inviting applications for 1065 Assistant Engineer posts. The posts are available for Civil and Mechanical engineers. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through prescribed application format and the last date to apply is on April 12, 2017.
Candidates who apply will have to appear for a written examination and an interview. About 35 percent of the seats are reserved for women.
Assistant Engineer –Civil : 6
Assistant Engineer –Mechanical : 96
Assistant Engineer-Civil : 963
- Candidates should be at least 21 years old and no older than 42 years.
- Candidates should have a B.Tech (Civil/Mechanical) degree from any recognised university.
Pay scale is offered as Rs. 9300 – 34800/ plus GradePay of Rs. 5400/
General category : Rs 800
Other categories : Rs 250
The applied candidates will go through a written examination and interview. The candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for an interview.
Steps to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official BPSC website i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the notification for the job.
- Click on the link to download the application form.
- Fill all the required details.
- After filling all the required details get the printed copy of it and send it to the below mentioned addresses.
- Candidates must download the fee payment challan from the official website of BPSC and deposit the fee in any branches of State Bank Of India.
Address to submit the application form:
- To The Controller of Examination
- Bihar Public Service Commission
- 15 Jawaharlal Nehru Road
- Beli Road Patna – 800001
Last Date for Submit Application Form: 12th April 2017
Official Notification of BPSC Recruitment 2017
Download: BPSC Application Form
Download: Fee payment Challan
Job Location : Bihar
Number of posts : 1065
Method of Application : Offline