Apple watch gets new attractive sport, woven nylon, and classic buckle bands. Moreover, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus get new case colors in silicone and leather.
Besides a red color variant of the iPhone 7, Apple is also providing certain cosmetic modernizations to the Apple Watch, with a sequence of new bands through all kinds, be it sport, woven nylon, or classic buckle, accessible in a range of colors. Additionally, the Nike+ watch bands are also impending to the standard Apple Watch, should you wish to put your limb in hollow polka dots.
Few of the new color choices will also be accessible as cases for your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Regrettably, those don’t cover (excuse the pun) the elegant multi-cultured types that you see above. Without further excitement, here’s the whole list of what you can acquire, and how much you need to shell out:
New Apple Watch bands:
- Azure, Sport in Pebble, and Camellia – at Rs. 3,900
- Tahoe Blue, Woven Nylon in Berry, Orange, Red, Pollen, and Midnight Blue – at Rs. 3,900
- Classic Buckle with new buckle intention in Sapphire, Berry, Red, Black, Taupe, Midnight Blue and Saddle Brown– at Rs. 11,900
New Nike Sport bands – at Rs. 3,900:
- Pure Platinum/ White
- Anthracite/ Black
- Volt/ Black
New iPhone 7/7 Plus cases:
- Camellia, Silicone in Azure, and Pebble – at Rs. 2,900
- Leather in Taupe, Berry, Sapphire, and Saddle Brown – at Rs. 2,900
To see all the colors for you, visit the Apple website for the new Apple Watch bands, or the new iPhone 7 back cases.
Additionally, Apple news from Tuesday, the business also introduced a refreshed iPad (the Air moniker has gone). While it has the newest processor inside, it uses the rest of its design and hardware from the first iPad Air (circa 2013), which is why Apple could rate it lower than normal, opening at Rs. 28,900.