The AIADMK party’s Council meet stated all declarations by TTV Dhinakaran stand canceled.
Chennai: AIADMK (All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam) in its general council conference on Tuesday, handed a resolution, rendering to which jailed party general secretary VK Sasikala stands barred from the party and the post of the provisional general secretary lost.
The resolution more stated the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister, E Palanisamy and his deputy chief, O Panneerselvam, shall regain the party and its symbol.
Other terms of the resolution state:
- AIADMK will be a united faction and we shall regain the two leaves symbol. Amma’s appointee of office-bearers shall remain. The ‘two leaves’ symbol and the AIADMK term will be same.
- Whoever was chosen by Amma as office-bearers shall remain. All office-bearers shall do the duty as put down by the rules and regulations.
- Tribute to the government for accompanying the MGR centenary celebrations in a great way and honoring him. The general council spreads its appreciation and thankfulness.
- The general council spreads its cheers for the initiative to form a memorial for Amma. It cheers the Chief Minister and Rs 15 crore budget.
- The council even apprehends and prolongs thanks for the effort taken throughout floods and famine. Thanks for enduring Amma’s golden rule.
- To renovate the party, Amma’s legacy efforts are admired by the general council
- The General Secretary post is to be apprehended by Amma and it shall stay forever. And Amma only has all the integrity to be there. There is nobody else for the post and the by-law is sanctioned to that consequence.
- The temporary general secretary post stands are deprived of. Sasikala is barred
- All declarations by TTV Dhinakaran stand negated
- New designations as per the democratic method to be created. The chief coordinator as OPS and the associate chief coordinator as EPS. All the authorities of the general secretary to be given to the chief and assistant chief coordinators.
The general secretary also, in the gathering, extended grief and esteem for the death of party cadres who operated for the party.